I’d like to make a suggestion for January that is less about doing, and more about thinking. Find your strengths!
- Do you know what you are instinctively good at?
- What brings you success over and over with little energy?
- What activities make you feel most like yourself?
- What are you naturally drawn to, and are quick to learn?
- When are you your best self?
When I coach, the first thing I start with is strengths. Many of my clients haven’t taken the time to realize and appreciate their strengths. From there we can explore many conversations that are possibility-based, versus coaching from a place of deficit.
What is on your New Year’s Resolution list? Does looking at that list immediately start to drain you? Consider putting it aside until you are clear on your strengths. Don’t know where to start?